- Fermented in stainless steel tanks on the skins.
- Regular pump-overs were done.
- Malolactic fermentation took place in stainless steel tanks.
- 300l French oak barrels A combination of third and fourth fill barrels was used.
- The wine was barrel matured for 16 months.
From the only Cabernet Sauvignon block on the site, the wine has a wonderful combination of red and dark fruit. It shows subtle spice, which adds a different dimension to the flavour profile, and the grippy tannins give the wine added texture.
Oozes big flavour with ripe strawberry and raspberry notes underpinned with black currant and a hint of black cloves. The tannins are grippy, giving the wine a wonderful texture. The wine is very long on the finish with raisiny notes on the finish.
This wine can be enjoyed with a pizza, burger, or any barbeque red meat